MOSQUITOES ARE BLOODSUCKING INSECTS THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF MANY DISEASES THROUGHOUT THE HUMAN AND ANIMAL POPULATIONS OF THE WORLD
Apply to items, commercial- furniture, umbrellas, tents, textiles, and structures.
Personal items - backpacks, clothes (shoes, hats cloths), tents, chairs, boat carpet (not directly on to skin)
To form a barrier that repels mosquitoes from the area
- A single malaria-carrying mosquito can infect more than 100 people
- Mosquitoes can detect carbon dioxide from 75 meters away
- Malaria kills a child every 45 seconds in Africa according to WHO
- Mosquitoes are the deadliest animals on Earth
- Only female mosquitoes bite humans and animals
Fighting the war against transmission of
- Ross River Virus
- Zika Virus
- Dengue Fever
- Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
- Yellow Fever
Independent tests have proven that Health Guard treated articles greatly reduces landings, biting, and blood-feeding.
Multi-functional efficacy – anti-microbial (Inhibits a wide range of micro-organisms, the broad spectrum of bacteria, moulds, yeast and algae) and anti-mosquito.